Yep, it finally happened! I finally ran out of things to write about the jam. I suppose this post could be vaguely linked to jamdom as the two musicians I am featuring in this volume of Tell Ty are both going to be rocking out at the Dallas Jam!
I will skip the shaming of those who are not regular readers of the blog and assume that you will go back and read EVERY SINGLE previous post. I will give you THIS. It just so happens to be a link to the last Tell Ty that I know you are itching to read. Then again, maybe you are just itching and you should really get that checked out but you can catch up on the older posts while you wait in the doctor’s office!
Tell Ty Vol 11
For most of the readers of this blog summer has arrived with a vengeance. It is hotter than balls in a lot of places. If you are wondering how hot that is….well…..you just have to find out for yourself. You know what else is hot? The couple that I am about to hit you with. They are musicians, dual streamers, partners, gamer baes and probably a few other things I don’t even want to think about.
- Tell me something random. If the planet earth was 0,6 miles closer to the sun it would Burn, if it was 0,6 miles further away from the sun it would freeze making it uninhabitable.
- Tell me something you think I should know about you. I have a scar on my back from a skiing accident
- Tell me something that not everyone would know about you. I used to be afraid of butterflies and dead leaves as a toddler
After sending me to reply to the first statement J felt the need to add “i bet you didnt think it was going to be something educational betch”. And dammit if she wasn’t correct! I did not think it would be something so sciencey!
- Tell me something random. First thing that I thought was drummer from Def Leppard only has one arm.
- Tell me something that you think I should know about you. I hate socks.
- Tell me something not everyone knows about you. I am like a snowflake one of a kind just like everyone else.
And now I am picturing a one armed snowflake with bare feet. I am positive that is what he wanted to happen too.
Now you know just a nugget more about SL’s musical love birds! Incidentally, they are also one of the few couples in SL that do not make me throw up a little in my mouth.