It is once again the time to be told! You know you have missed it, go with it, embrace it, it is ok…….you know you want to! Obligatory recap! If you are new to the blog (Shame on you….I mean, WELCOME!) you can find the previous installments of Tell Ty here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5! If you are too lazy to back read, the long and the short of it is that this is a quirky little way to get to know the regular artists that play at After Dark Lounge!
Up first in this installment we have the lovely Stephanniyah Sinatra. Stephanniyah is the pint sized woman with a vibrato that can rattle your soul. You can normally catch her at After Dark Lounge every other Sunday at 8pm. Steph was actually one of the very first replies I received when I began Tell Ty, but I am a massive slacker and kept forgetting to snap a pic of her!
1. Tell me something random. I’ve been wearing a tattoo with the name Brian for the last 5 years in sl. There is absolutely no significance to this, I just like telling people I used to love a man….named Brian.
2. Tell me something you think I should know about you. I’m really, REALLY, terrible at editing objects . I’m pretty sure there is a collection of my belongings shoved down in to SL’s middle earth.
3. Tell me something that not everyone know about you. For my first year in sl I had shorty t-rex arms, I’m not proud but I’m not ashamed.
I can’t help but feel there is a man out there named Brian who has a wistful look on his face right now and a large pile of poorly edited objects.
Up next we have Raspbury Rearwin, or as I like to call him, Rasp Ass. Rasp has been around the SL music scene forever and a day, and was a regular in the crowd at After Dark. Legend according to Rasp is that Meegan would not ask him to play at After Dark. Meegan threw the b.s. flag on that! While Rasp does not have a regular slot at After Dark Lounge he is gracious enough to fill in for us, so long as my boobs do the asking!
1. Tell me something random. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
2. Tell me something you think I should know about you. I have never had a 3 way
3. Tell me something that not everyone know about you. I’m 25% Chinese
Being from the Cincinnati area, I was curious whether Rasp meant the food or the sexual kind of 3 way…….but alas, no follow-up is allowed so you can just let your imagination run wild with that one!
Last but never ever least, we have Grif Bamaisin, also known as The Electric Brit. He rocks After Dark with his loud guitar licks every other Thursday. Backed by his band members, the Tamborettes and wearing the funkiest pants that can be found in SL, Grif’s shows keep pixels moving!
1. Tell me something random. I don’t make set lists, but pick songs as i go.
2. Tell me something you think I should know about you. I am still nervous playing, on new songs my left leg will shake as I sing, making me pitchy.
3. Tell me something that not everyone know about you. I toured with Rick James (Lighting Crew)
Did touring with Rick James turn Grif into a SuperFreak? That might explain the pants!
There it is! Volume 6 is in the books!