I know, I know. “But Ty, you JUST did a Tell Ty!” I sure as shoot did, and I might do another one after this one. Heck, this blog might be nothing but Tell Ty from here on out!* That is the fantastic thing about writing a blog. It can be about anything I want it to be!**
So here we are with another installment of the always entertaining, sometimes educational, Tell Ty! Not up to date on the older ones or have no idea what I am talking about? First, shame on you! Second, you can find links to the oldies but goodies Vol 3, Vol 4, Vol 5, Vol 6, Vol 7, Vol 8, Vol 9, the other Vol 9 because I cannot count! Volumes 1 and 2 are missing in action sucked into the interweb abyss somewhere.
This round we are going to concentrate on some of the faces you see around After Dark. Not the musicians or the staff, but those who are out there shaking it, enjoying the tunage, perving the profiles of others. The amazing patrons of After Dark Lounge! I know that I normally give a little blurb about each person before I share their replies, but this one is going to be a little different. Some of these people are my friends, some of them are people I have greeted time and time again and some of them are people that I might never have said a “hello” to….until now!
Tell Ty Volume 10!
- Tell me something random. uhhhhhh okay…… random….. I pooped today?… no no.. wait.. I can do better than that….. My HAIR is better than yours… no no.. to confrontational…. OH.. I know.. I had COFFEE for the first time in DAYS!
- Tell me something you think I should know about you. oh… okay… well… I used to be heavy in Star Wars, even owning a SL sim called Nar Shaddaa?
- Tell me something that not everyone knows about you. I initially built a girl avatar to help show my daughter how a young girl SHOULD dress……. I dont know about that one…
I just want to say that I would NOT want my daughter dressing like more than half of the female avatars in SL, including my own!
- Tell me something random. Roasted garlic with goats’ cheese and a bit of fig jam on toasted pita bread is probably the most mouth watering orgasm you could ever experience. Is that random enough? LOL
- Tell me something you think I should know about you. Tough one. I am 100% ambidextrous and can verbally spell words backwards. Always could! Almost skipped two grades growing up because of it, however my mother wouldn’t allow it.
- Tell me something that not everyone knows about you. I lived in Spain for a year and worked riding horses on the beach – a riding assistant for a small boutique Spanish (high end) ranch that hosted a maximum of 8 international guests per week. I lived in a hamlet far, far away from society filled with Spanish guitar, Flamenco, paella and lots and lots of red wine and gorgeous sunsets. I was on horseback 6 days a week for 6-8 hours a day. I’m not sure coming home to finish my English degree was worth it. That experience made me the person I am today and I STILL dream in Spanish <3
I dreamed in Spanish once, boy oh boy was I confused!
- Tell me something random. Cashews are the greatest things on the planet.
- Tell me something you think I should know about you. It hurts to know I have a greeting ban on me at one of my favourite venues.
- Tell me something that not everyone knows about you. I’m not really a complete asshole. Just sometimes 🙂
I would just like to state for the record that I did not choose the picture used for Really’s reply. He sent it to me when I asked if he had a photo he would like me to use. Swear on a rock!
R. Crap Mariner
- Tell me something random. How do you saw The Pope’s hat in half? Use a mitre saw.
- Tell me something that you think I should know about you. I don’t like doing interviews. I prefer to let my writing speak for itself.
- Tell me something not everyone knows about you. No.
Boom! There you have it! Another volume of Tell Ty is in the books. Now if you need me, I will be over here working on my counting….smh.
* It will not be all Tell Ty from here on out. I promise ** Within reason…..management has to reel me in from time to time.