It has been too long…..I know, I know. You are have just been chomping at the bit waiting for the next installment of Tell Ty. Every last one of you sitting on the edge of your seats, wondering what odd little nuggets of wonder we will get from the next round of artists. The wait is over! Huzzah! Tell Ty Volume 4 has arrived!
Actually…..before I get into the newest installment, I want to give an update to the first Tell Ty. Remember how Frets let us know that he had been “working on something” and would let us know after the first of the year? Well, he did let me know and I slacked off and forgot to update! Turns out what he was working on was healing a broken leg! He is well on the mend and we all wish him the best!
We start this volume of Tell Ty with Mr. TwinGhost Ronas. You all may not know this (though I would be amazed since I kind of mention it at nearly every TG show I attend), but TwinGhost has a voice that makes me melt. We have had to rez a “Caution Wet Floor” sign at his shows in the past. But enough about all that and on with the game!
1. Tell me something random: To de-skin garlic cloves, place them in a jar a shake.
2. Tell me something you think I should know about you: I fast forward through love scenes in films.
3. Tell me something that not everyone knows about you: I have dyslexia.
Up next we have the lovely Loreen Legion. Her sweet, sultry voice is being sorely missed in Secondlife right now, but we hope that she will be making a return very soon! Oh, and those smiles she puts at the end of her replies? She really means them!
1. Tell me something random: my laptop’s keyboard is missing 6 keys.
2. Tell me something you think I should know about you: I can bake a killer brownie 🙂
3. Tell me something that not everyone knows about you: But my stuffed pancakes are better 🙂
I know EXACTLY what you are thinking right now….you want Loreen to make you pancakes stuffed with her killer brownies…..yum!
Rounding out this installment of Tell Ty is FunkyFreddy Republic. Not only does he write amazing originals and make every cover he has his own, but he has quite possibly the best laugh of any person in Secondlife. A FunkyFreddy show is not complete without at least one bout of that awesome maniacal laughter. Oh, and if you have never had the pleasure of hearing one of his ambient shows, do yourself a favor and check one out!
1. Tell me something random: i had a terrible job for a few months after high school as a phone solicitor….. and got fired for changing the script and pranking a nasty customer
2. Tell me something you think I should know about you: I’ve been a musician all my life
3. Tell me something that not everyone knows about you: i was born on the same day as Neil Diamond and Warren Zevon
And there you have it folks! Another volume of Tell Ty is in the books, or at least on the web! Check back this weekend for an extra special treat….I will give you a hint…there may be statuettes involved!