You know the drill! I make the three requests and the artists give me their replies. Sometimes they are deep thoughts, sometimes they are silly and sometimes they just leave you scratching your head and saying “Where the heck did they come up with that?!?”. If you do not know the drill or would just like to take a trip down memory lane you can check out the previous volumes of Tell Ty here:
First up we have Vinnie of The Vinnie Show. He is one of the newest additions to the regular lineup at After Dark Lounge. Vinnie brings good time and both originals and covers to his sets. We are thrilled to have him joining us at After Dark!
1. Tell me something random.
Dom was walking to the bakery and suddenly a truck came out of nowhere and RANDOM off the street.
2. Tell me something you think I should know about you.
I stopped maturing emotionally and mentally at approx. age 14.
3. Tell me something that not everyone knows about you.
I don’t have a belly button.
I can only assume based on the reply to number 3 that Vinnie was hatched from an egg. Seems logical enough to me!
Up next we have the lovely and talented Phemie Alcott! Phemie is far from new to the After Dark Lounge lineup, she has been a regular with us for quite a long while! She tickles the ivories with a combination of covers and originals from her EP Raising the Black.
1. Tell me something random. i really love strawberry shortcake
2. Tell me something you think I should know about you. that i’m working on another EP i’d like to release next year in 2016!
3. Tell me something that not everyone know about you. I am a cancer survivor! 🙂
I am positive that I am not the only one excited to hear that Phemie is working on another EP!!!!!
Rounding out this installment of Tell Ty is Mr. Lyndon Heart. Lyndon has been a staple on the SL music scene for more than a bit, and he has always been willing to stand in at After Dark Lounge no matter how last minute we approached him! Lyndon recently joined out regular schedule and we are loving it!
1. Tell me something random. I love kumquats
2. Tell me something you think I should know about you. I’m afraid of crows
3. Tell me something that not everyone know about you. I have a hit 45 on the interwebs from the 60’s
C’mon, I know you giggled when you read kumquats. Ok, maybe it was just me, but like Vinnie I seemed to have stopped maturing at age 14!
Until next time!